Makes 3-5 servings:
- 4 spiralized zucchini (or pack of zucchini noodles)
- 1 lbs (500 g) chicken mince
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- 4 cloves garlic, grated
- ½ tsp basil
- ½ tsp oregano
- 1/3 tsp rosemary
- 1/3 tsp thyme
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tbs butter
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine chicken mince, cheese, garlic, basil, oregano, rosemary, thyme and black pepper. Mix well with your hands or fork and form medium balls. Set aside.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large frying pan over medium-low heat. Cook the chicken meatballsfor approx. 10 minutes on all sides or until browned and cooked through. During cooking, pour the butter and juices over the meatballs. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan melt remaining butter. Add lemon juice, chicken stock, garlic, salt, and parsley. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Divide raw zucchini noodles into meal prep containers (no need to cook the noodles as reheating the meal prep will soften them enough). Add chicken meatballsto containers and garnish with lemon slices. Drizzle a little of the sauce over meal prep.
- Reheat in the microwave when ready to eat. Enjoy!
Keep your food fresh all day long with King Kong Meal prep bags.